Jun 05, 2013 - 02:30 AM
If you can access your other account you can follow these instructions to change your secret questions. This will only work if you are able to sign in to your other account.
Go to your Account Page - http://account.yahoo.com
Under Sign-In and Security
-Select Password-rest Info
Under Secret Questions
-Select Change Questions and Answers
If you cannot access your account you can fill out the forms to contact Yahoo customer Service here:
Select Yahoo Account as the product, Password and Sign In as the category and Unable to Sign In as the sub-category. Scroll down and click the envelope icon with the words Email Support Agent under it to send your request.
Please understand that Yahoo does not have access to your Secret Questions or Answers and can't and won't send you the answers but by filling out the form you will regain access to your account and once you have regained access to your account you can review and update your secret questions, alternate email address and mobile phone number. All options are convienently located on the same page.
If no luck then contact Yahoo via: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/ysm/ts/…
Try to restore your account via Yahoo help page: http://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?l…
You can also call Yahoo Tech Support at below numbers:
Sep 08, 2014 - 02:57 PM
Mar 18, 2017 - 02:30 AM
- Login your yahoo account.
- Mouse over the setting option shown on the top right sidebar and Go to "Account info".
- A new page will open displaying your profile and account page.
- Update your password-reset info. ...
- View your current security questions. ...
- You won't see your answers to your two questions for your own security and privacy.
- Change your questions and answers.