Aug 24, 2009 - 03:42 AM
1. Push the home button. This gives you a place to start. If you are new to the iPhone, you should know that the home button automatically brings you to the home screen, no matter what you were doing. If your phone is off, turn it on. Push the on/off button on the top left of the phone to turn it on.
2. Touch the "Settings" button. This should be a gray button with mechanical gears pictured.
3. Scroll down to "General". The General button looks exactly the same as the "Settings" button, so this should be no problem to find.
4. There are 4 groups of Buttons. Scroll down to the fourth one, and press the very bottom button in that group. In English, it should read "International". This will be trickier to find because there is no icon next to the word.
5. Touch the very first button on top. This is the "Language" button. Ignore the other buttons below this one.
6. Select your desired language from the list of languages. Press the button in the Top Right corner to apply these settings.
Also yes you could simply just update it with UK firmware just download from iTunes.
Hope this helped
Aug 24, 2009 - 03:49 AM
If you need any more help in iPhones or web or Coding contact me on msn firstname.lastname@example.org
ill be happy to help
Mar 18, 2011 - 04:32 PM
Regardless, there is a lot of demand for the white iPhone 4. I know a number of people personally who were/are waiting for the white iPhone – and so this news isn't insignificant. This is the only confirmation we have of this news. We've sent Apple PR a note asking them to confirm this news. We'll update this page if they get back to us.
What do you think? Is this legit? How bad do you want the white iPhone? Tell us about it in the comments section.
The problem is, why would someone want to pay £400 plus for the luxury of buyng iphone white. A cheaper alternative is to use a iPhone convert kit to white.
With speculation heating up around the exact date of arrival for the long overdue white iPhone 4 Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak has reportedly confirmed past rumours as to the cause of the handset's repeated delays.
Apple's last officially word came back in October stating that the lighter-hued handset would touchdown across the globe this spring with the latest round of delays being caused by the white device being "more challenging to manufacture than we originally expected."
Speaking in an appearance on The Engadget Show earlier this week, however, Wozniak confirmed previous claims from an anonymous tipster with "connections to Apple" stating that the white iPhone 4 has in fact been heavily postponed due to the lighter-toned paint allowing excessive light to leak into images shot with the handset's onboard camera.
Continuing to discuss the increasingly leaked and rumoured smartphone Wozniak went on to declare that the issues which have plagued the handset's formerly June arrival have now been solved and eager iPhone fans can expect to get their hands on the white device in the near future.
Wozniak's claims come on the same day gadget website PocketLint has claimed that an insider source has reported the long awaited fourth-gen Apple blower will hit UK stores at the end of March, nine months late and just three months ahead of the expected iPhone 5 arrival. http://www.whiteiphonekit.co.uk