Aug 21, 2011 - 03:12 AM
Sep 28, 2011 - 06:09 AM
Sep 29, 2011 - 03:17 AM
Mar 31, 2012 - 10:39 AM
The Quomon Team
Dec 15, 2015 - 11:43 PM
1) To make sure your windows devices is fully compatible with Bluetooth and that's turned on.
2) If you can't find bluetooth button, try to make your device driver updated.
- Click Start, type Device Manager, find your device from Device Manager, right-click and select Update Driver Software and Search automatically for updated driver software, then follow the instrustions.
- It is also recommended you use a third party driver update utility. Driver Talent is a good choice, which is easy to use. It could help you to scan the outdated device driver and give a solution when your device has problems.
3) After finished the two instructions above, your computer still does not work, then you need to try to delete the device and repair it.
4) Make sure that the Bluetooth-enabled audio device is on and discoverable