to solve the problem
Commission is 20% of monthly sale, if sale is equal to or greater than 15,000.
Commission is 15% of monthly sale, if sale is equal to or greater than 10,000 and less than 15,000.
Commission is 10% of monthly sale, if sale is equal to or greater than 8,000 and less than 10,000.
Commission is 5% of monthly sale, if sale is equal to or greater than 5,000 and less than 8,000.
No Commission, if sale is less than 5,000.
You program can be menu driven with following options:
1. Addition of Records (of one or more salesmen)
2. Display Records of all Salesmen.
3. Search & Display Record of particular salesman (you can search the sales man
With his id #.)
4. Finding & Displaying Record of Salesman with minimum net income.
5. Finding & Displaying Record of Salesman with maximum net income.
6. Displaying Average net income
Open Aug 07, 2007 - 06:24 AM