Restoring files either to the same system or to another PC is essentially the same process. If you are transferring your data to another system then it is recommended that if possible both systems are at the same build level. You should also note that existing data and settings will be replaced.
To Restore data file or transfer to a new system:
* Click on the File menu, scroll down to Data and Settings Transfer and select Transfer from old Computer .
* Click OK in the dialog box asking if you are sure that you want to restore your data and settings.
* Select the IncrediMail Data.cab file that you previously created and click Open.
* The data file will be restored and a completion dialog box will be displayed.
* Click OK and IncrediMail will automatically restart.
So go the check out the FREE trail version demo in which user can get all data recover in free: http://www.recoverfilesdownload.com/incredimail-recovery.html