Jun 19, 2007 - 10:27 AM
then go to the Security tab
then change the Zone.
You might have it set on Restricted or something.
Ive a feeling it might not make too much difference but have a try anyway.
Or ask the sender to zip the file and resend it, see if that helps
You might also want to try what Microsoft suggest http://support.microsoft.com/kb/829982
Jun 19, 2007 - 11:16 AM
The settings in outlook didn't help me, or I didn't know which to change, but changing the registry as described by microsoft did it for me.
Basically I ran regedit from the Start Menu / Run and then looked for HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\Outlook\Security
There I added "Level1Remove" with the STRING Value: which has to be semicolon-delimited list of file extensions to unblock (e.g., ".URL;.MDB;.REG;.EXE;.VBS")
I added .js, because that was what gave me problems.
Beware that "10.0" depends on your outlook version, my version was 11.0.
There are also programs that do this automatically, this page refers to one, but I haven't tried it: http://www.dx21.com/HOME/ARTICLES/P2P...
Jun 20, 2007 - 12:19 AM
Sep 30, 2007 - 10:41 PM
Jun 18, 2008 - 10:05 AM
My company bought unlimited license for all computers from AgileEra (http://oasa.agileera.com). And it works very fine.