Nov 15, 2007 - 02:36 AM
You would need to break them up into three different words and handle each of the seperately.
What I would do is this:
1) Type "My Red Truck" in one sentence
2) Type all three elements "My", "Red", and "Truck" as separate elements
3) Align them perfectly with the whole sentence that you did in step 1
4) Apply the fill color and outlines as you described to the three individual elements
5) Delete the whole sentence, just leaving the three desired elements.
Doing this insures that you maintain a correct positioning between the words. It could be done by just using a good eye.h
Have a great day.
Nov 15, 2007 - 06:33 AM
Thanks for answering my Q. I am doing it such as you described above. However, I was thinking that there must be another way to do it in Illustrator. A way in which the type did not have to be broken in 3 separate type. Right now I'm working in CS2. Hopefully CS3 has that feature included.