Sep 22, 2008 - 12:22 AM
Mar 24, 2009 - 06:50 AM
The Quomon Team
Dec 21, 2009 - 04:27 PM
Feb 03, 2010 - 09:58 PM
The reference link to windows password recovery software: http://www.anypasswordrecovery.com/do...
May 05, 2010 - 12:16 AM
1. Login to a computer that can link to Internet. Download windows Windows Password Unlocker ( http://www.passwordunlocker.com/produ...) and install it on that PC. Note that: there is a .ISO file. Burn the .ISO file to a CD or a USB flash drive.
2. Get out the newly created CD/USB and insert it to the locked computer.
3. re-booted the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your computer's Setup to make it boot from CD drive or USB drive) and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.
4. Setting new password.
May 05, 2010 - 01:58 AM
1. Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0( http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com )
2. Windows Password Key 8.0( http://www.lostwindowspassword.com )
3. Windows Password Recovery 6.0( http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/pr...)
4. Any Windows Password Reset 7 ( http://www.windowspasswordreset.net )
5. Windows 7 Password ( http://www.windows7password.net )
6. windows password cracker ( http://www.windowspasswordcracker.com )
I compare these tools and try the first one, it help me to recover my forgotten windows xp password in only five minutes.
Nov 02, 2010 - 12:26 AM
Nov 03, 2010 - 07:29 PM
Nov 03, 2010 - 07:30 PM
Nov 21, 2010 - 10:16 PM
Nov 23, 2010 - 12:15 AM
Dec 29, 2010 - 12:34 AM
Aug 22, 2011 - 08:44 PM
Aug 23, 2011 - 11:34 PM
Oct 07, 2011 - 06:16 PM
Windows Password Rescuer Personal,it can recover the password in a few minutes.Refer to http://www.daossoft.com/documents/how... is a detailed guide.
If your computer is on a domain, you can use Windows Password Rescuer Advanced, Learn the usage from:http://www.daossoft.com/documents/how-to-reset-windows-domian-account-pass
These tools can help you recover your password in several minutes.
Oct 13, 2011 - 02:05 AM
Oct 13, 2011 - 03:10 AM
Oct 26, 2011 - 08:44 PM
Dec 11, 2011 - 07:04 PM
http://www.reset-windows-password.com and used it to remove the lost password within 5 minutes. Furthermore, this helpful tool no need to reinstall Windows. It is worth an attempt.
Dec 12, 2011 - 08:41 PM
Dec 16, 2011 - 08:33 PM
Step 1: Download Windows Password Rescuer/Windows password recovery tool on any available computer you have access to.
Step 2: Install Windows Password Rescuer and run it to burn a bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting of your locked computer to set it boot from CD/USB.
Step 4: Insert the newly CD/USB to the computer.Reset Windows password successfully after Windows Password Rescuer starts.You also can use Windows Password Rescuer to add a new user with administrator privilege to your Windows when you can not find target user. With this New user account you can logon your locked computer directly to copy important data from the locked computer if you want to reinstall your Windows system at last.
More details about the usage: http://www.daossoft.com/documents/how...
Feb 22, 2012 - 12:49 AM
Mar 27, 2012 - 10:58 PM