Apr 30, 2009 - 12:35 AM
try the formatting from admin panel.
go to control panel > administrative tools > Computer management
expand the storage section and click on Disk Management.
see ur flash drive there is it healthy?
and right click and format it...
May 22, 2009 - 12:41 AM
The Quomon Team
Aug 06, 2015 - 08:27 PM
there are many causes to this error. if there are not important data on the flash drive, then you can use Disk Management or Command Prompt to complete the fotmatting.:
1. Go to Disk Management.( Right-click My Computer>Manage)
2. Right click the drive and select New Simple Volume. Then follow the wizard.
3. The the drive will be formatted.
1. click Start button> type in the search both and press Enter
2. Type on the black windows and press Enter key
3. Continue . Type create primary partition and hit Enter
4. type in Command P