Jan 20, 2011 - 06:45 PM
more info from: http://www.passwordunlocker.com/windo...
Aug 23, 2011 - 01:04 PM
Oct 05, 2011 - 08:05 PM
Step 1: Download Windows Password Recovery
Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD or USB flash drive
Step 3: BIOS setting
Step 4: Reset Windows password
GO to Windows Password Rescuer official site: http://www.daossoft.com/ for more info.
Jun 18, 2012 - 07:30 PM
I found a tool called Windows Password Reset have a high appraisal.I downloaded it from its' webside http://www.windowspasswordreset.net and install it, then burn Windows Password Reset ISO file to USB. At last,put in newly created USB Flash and remove my forgotten windows password. So easy and safe.
Hope this method can help you too.
Dec 14, 2012 - 07:57 AM
i dont remember
Dec 16, 2012 - 02:29 PM
Apr 06, 2013 - 11:47 PM
No matter you need Windows 8 password recovery or other operating systems password reset you can also use the following three ways:
1. Using reset disk. If you have create a reset disk before lost the Windows password you can choose this way.
2. Creating a reset disk. If you don't have reset disk and have blank DVD/CD or formatted USB drive you can choose this solution. You can visit http://pcsupport.about.com/od/toolsof... to dowbload the free reset program you like.
3. Anmosoft Windows Password Reset. If you need one safe, quick, simple and efficient way, it can help you.
Sep 08, 2013 - 06:44 PM
Sep 10, 2013 - 06:53 PM
Well,when you forgot login password, you can do as follows.
If you have a password reset disk, reset your password by inserting your disk into the locked PC and then you will be able to reset the lost password.
If you have no password reset disk, using some powerful and reliable password reset tools, such as Windows Password Killer. You can refer to these two steps
- Download and install Windows Password Killer from http://www.windowspasswordkiller.com on an accessible PC to create a password reset disk with CD/DVD.
- Insert the burned CD/DVD into your locked PC, boot from it to reset passwords.
May 07, 2014 - 02:11 AM