Feb 07, 2009 - 01:50 PM
Feb 13, 2009 - 05:05 AM
Mar 24, 2009 - 06:53 AM
The Quomon Team
Feb 03, 2010 - 04:44 PM
May 05, 2010 - 12:05 AM
1. Login to a computer that can link to Internet. Download windows Windows Password Unlocker ( http://www.passwordunlocker.com/produ...) and install it on that PC. Note that: there is a .ISO file. Burn the .ISO file to a CD or a USB flash drive.
2. Get out the newly created CD/USB and insert it to the locked computer.
3. re-booted the locked computer (it's necessary for you to change your computer's Setup to make it boot from CD drive or USB drive) and then followed the process of instructions. Just a few steps, the old password was removed.
4. Setting new password.
May 05, 2010 - 01:40 AM
1. Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0( http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com )
2. Windows Password Key 8.0( http://www.lostwindowspassword.com )
3. Windows Password Recovery 6.0( http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/pr...)
4. Any Windows Password Reset 7 ( http://www.windowspasswordreset.net )
5. Windows 7 Password ( http://www.windows7password.net )
6. windows password cracker ( http://www.windowspasswordcracker.com )
I compare these tools and try the first one, it help me to recover my forgotten windows xp password in only five minutes.
Jul 21, 2010 - 09:00 PM
Jul 29, 2010 - 11:22 PM
Aug 04, 2010 - 06:53 PM
for your convenience, i comment you an easy-to-use Windows password recovery tool- Windows Password Unlocker. It is high efficient and professional to crack Windows password.
Dec 10, 2010 - 06:36 PM
Step 1: Download and install Windows Password Breaker with the available computer.
Step 2: Run the program and burn a Windows password reset disk. It could be burned onto a CD/DVD OR USB flash drive.
Step 3: Turn to your locked computer, insert the newly created CD or USB to your drive. Reboot the Computer and reset the Windows password.
It is easy and safe.
If you need, you can get Windows Password Breaker from Official site: http://www.recoverwindowspassword.com/
Jan 11, 2011 - 12:23 AM
May 29, 2011 - 06:49 PM
All you do is burn a disc or load up a USB key with their software, and load it on booting up your PC. It will run automatically and allow you to login to Windows by resetting your password!
To check it out, visit: http://www.crackerpassword.com
Works like a charm, good luck!
Aug 19, 2011 - 01:16 AM
Aug 19, 2011 - 01:16 AM
If you lost windows password, you can go into safe mode (F8 when booting up) to recover windows password while you forgot user account password,but if you forgot administrator password,there is no way to change administrator password while you forgot it,you must use software to recover administrator password.my favorite is windows password seeker.
Aug 26, 2011 - 07:22 PM
Oct 20, 2011 - 08:08 PM
Dec 25, 2011 - 10:18 PM
Before starting, please prepare a blank CD/DVD and a computer with CD driver.
Only four steps can help you reset the lost Windows password:
* >> Step 1: Download Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com
* >> Step 2: Burn bootable CD/DVD
* >> Step 3: BIOS setting
* >> Step 4: Reset Windows password
Feb 21, 2012 - 04:07 PM
Feb 22, 2012 - 12:42 AM
Feb 22, 2012 - 06:03 PM
For Windows 7 password Recovery, there is a useful tool,[Daos Windows 7 Password Recovery Tool], this software is cheap as if it is free!
I highly recommend [Daos Password Recovery Bundle 2012], which can recover password instantly for Windows, Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, RAR/WinRAR, ZIP/WinZIP, PDF etc Over 70+ types of passwords.
http://www.daossoft.com/windows-7-pas... http://www.daossoft.com/products/pass... http://www.daossoft.com/knowledge/for...
Mar 18, 2012 - 09:14 PM
Jun 13, 2012 - 02:21 AM
The details in http://www.windowspasswordreset.net/a...
May 07, 2013 - 01:42 AM
Sep 09, 2013 - 06:53 PM
Sep 11, 2013 - 11:21 PM
Sep 29, 2015 - 01:04 AM