Nov 24, 2013 - 10:08 PM
You can clear your Google search record from the Google search box, the Google Toolbar, or your browser. We've included directions for several three methods below.
CLEARING YOUR GOOGLE SEARCH PACKAGE RECORD
The search record that shows in the search box on the Google homepage is stored by your browser, not by Google. Recommendations appear below for limiting this research history in common browsers.
Microsoft Web Browser
1. Head to the 'Tools' menu.
2. Select 'Internet Options' and the 'Content' tab.
3. Within the 'Private information' area, select 'AutoComplete.'
4. Click on 'Clear Forms.'
Alternately, you are able to remove individual articles from your search history by using the Down-arrow key to highlight a previous search, then pressing the Delete key once.
If you are using the Microsoft Network (MSN), changes produced in Internet Explorer (IE) will simply take effect in your MSN browser.
1. Visit the 'Tools' menu.
2. Select 'Options' > 'Privacy' > 'Saved Form Information.'
3. Click 'Clear' and un-check the package.
4. Click 'OKAY' to exit.
1. Go to the 'Safari' menu and select 'Preferences.'
2. In the menus that appear, select 'Autofill.'
3. Go to 'Other styles' line and find the 'Edit' button.
4. From your listing of internet sites for which AutoFill happens to be being used, select 'Google.com' > 'Remove' > 'Done.'
Dec 31, 2019 - 12:06 AM
You can click on that and get it eliminated from the search.
There is also a feature in Google to use the picture you want as a search query.
All you have to do is download the image and drag and drop into the search column of the Google search.