Jan 09, 2013 - 01:44 AM
You can find Free store apps like StoreYa, which provides you with the option to launch your store in a few minutes.
There are a few important parameters when you search for the right store app.
- Social features (Like, share, comment, discounts, etc.)
- Brand customization - the store should have the same look & feel as your brand.
- A simple manually upload or even a "one click inventory import" to make your life much easier from eCommerce platforms like Magneto, zen cart, etc.
- No design or coding skills required.
- Full statistics dashboard, so you'll get to know your customers better.
- Maintain existing e-commerce channel for sales, returns and order processing.
- Customize your store to to any language you would like.
May 22, 2014 - 01:58 AM
Apr 05, 2017 - 01:13 AM
To open store you need to follow some steps.
· Go to facebook app
· Login into your account
· Click on start now
· Then choose the type of page
· Then choose your store type
· Fill all info about your store
These above-mentioned steps are the complete steps to open a facebook store. For more info you can take more info about that from this link: https://gonetech.net/facebook-helpdesk/how-to-setup-a-facebook-business-page