Apr 27, 2014 - 11:46 PM
Most of Provide Support customers are running blogs hosted with Google Blogger together with their company websites. Being reachable from everywhere is very important for any business and having the Live Chat Button added to all social media platforms you use for your business will bring your company more sales and improve your customer support. services. Our customers like to have an easy way to contact support reps and Live Chat is the one of the easiest as it requires just a couple of clicks.
Adding the chat button to your blog will not involve any additional costs as Provide Support account can be used on any number of domains, thus you just need to follow below steps to equip your blog with Live Chat tool:
- Log into your Blogger account
- Click ‘Layout‘ in the blog you would like to edit
- Click ‘Add a Gadget‘ in the side bar or in the footer
- Grab the chat button / link code from My Account / Chat Button Codes page in your Provide Support account Contorl Panel
- Paste the chat button code into the Content area and click ‘Save‘
If you would like to change the position of the button, you can put the code into a wrapper DIV and use the ‘align’ parameter.