Oct 04, 2007 - 08:35 AM
Feb 11, 2008 - 04:25 AM
May 03, 2008 - 11:12 PM
Aug 15, 2008 - 02:26 PM
I have read a lot of forums on this as I have "HAD" problems with this exact issue.. But I have solved it.
Im using Vista with a Dell M1730 with a built in bluetooth device. I installed my mobile which is the W980i. All good. Then I pared my Dell up with my partners KU990 (with my pc's the build in bluetooth ) all good. Copied pictures and all that. Then restarted my computer the next day and then had that Bluetooth Peripheral device driver problem. What solved that driver problem was I uninstalled the ku990 "paired device" from my bluetooth devices ( my computer's bluetooth ) then installed the ku990 software ( the cd that came with in the box ) onto my Dell. Got a connection between the 2 devices using the bluetooth option ( THRU THE KU990 SOFTWARE!!) then Voila! the Bluetooth Peripheral device problem solved. Doesnt even show up in the device manager.
I think if other people are using different software or mobiles and having this issue, then my best advice would be to uninstall it from the computer ( most of the time, vista loves to install software on its own ) then use the softeware that came with the devices, and hopefully connect thru the software and not vista.
Hope this helps guys if you are still struggling with this. I didnt even have to install all that stuff that had nothing to do with my system ;)
Feb 02, 2009 - 05:25 PM
Hope that helps.
Feb 03, 2009 - 09:02 PM
Feb 03, 2009 - 09:03 PM
May 25, 2009 - 04:25 PM
May 25, 2009 - 11:19 PM
In the reality, for me the software failed to find any bluetooth device though they are working bluetooth adapters.
May 29, 2009 - 11:15 PM
May 30, 2009 - 02:04 PM
Jun 02, 2009 - 12:29 PM
Jun 02, 2009 - 12:41 PM
Aug 18, 2009 - 11:30 AM
Sep 23, 2009 - 03:03 AM
Oct 06, 2009 - 09:04 AM
Nov 01, 2009 - 10:42 AM
Here's what I did when bluetooth on Windows 7 PCs and Vista PCs that I had, didn't work with my iPhone:
- Download the 'Windows Mobile Device Center' ( current version is 6.1 ) which you can download it from http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi....
this works for both Vista and Windows 7. I've tried it on both.
- Install the downloaded software but it may not look like it worked on Windows 7 PCs. Vista automatically configures the settings on the bluetooth devices but for those who have Windows 7, here are the things you should do:
- Go to 'Device Manager' from 'Control Panel' -Or- just right-click on Computer Icon and choose 'Properties' and then click on 'Device Manager'.
- You'll see an 'Unknown Device' named 'Bluetooth Peripheral Device'
- Right-Click it and click on "Update Driver Software" -Or- anyway you find it easy to bring up the Update driver window.
- Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" button.
- Click "Let Me Pick from a List of Device Drivers on my computer".
- Select 'Bluetooth Radio' from the list if it asked you to select and then in the next window, it will show a list of drivers with Company Names in one list and Drivers in another. In the Company List choose 'Microsoft Corporation', not only Microsoft.
- From the drivers list there may be one or more drivers with the name "Windows Mobile-Based Device Support" with different driver versions. Select one or the latest.
- Ignore any warnings and keep pressing next and then Finish at last. If all goes well, the last screen will show the message that device driver is successfully installed.
Now, after manually updating the driver for your bluetooth device, in 'Device Manager' when you click on 'Bluetooth Radios', it should display one more item which will say 'Windows Mobile-based device support'.
There are few more things that you want to pay attention to. If you have already added the device in your 'bluetooth device list' that didn't work, then remove the device and add it again. After you add it, you might need to restart the computer if it gave you a connection problem error message.
Every PCs that had Windows 7 and Vista worked after installing this software and I hope it will work for you too.
Rajiv Singh Suwal
Dec 16, 2009 - 02:35 AM
Dec 17, 2009 - 07:37 PM
ywh842005, make sure you downloaded the software and installed it correctly. The first time I installed it, it was not showing in my control panel.
Dec 22, 2009 - 12:56 PM
Jan 26, 2010 - 01:53 AM
Jan 26, 2010 - 03:01 PM
Jun 02, 2010 - 02:30 AM
more information plz visit this link: Acai Max
Jun 02, 2010 - 02:33 AM
http://www.articlesbase.com/health-ar... information plz visit this link:
Jun 02, 2010 - 02:37 AM
Jun 07, 2010 - 05:09 AM
Jun 08, 2010 - 05:11 PM
Jul 17, 2010 - 04:37 AM
Aug 10, 2010 - 09:12 AM
You can try altering the search query until you get the exact match for the bluetooth peripheral device driver that your looking for. This is simply a device driver search engine using Google custom search technology. It only searches 342 manufacturer websites so you will only get sites with drivers and no dead-ends.
Aug 18, 2010 - 05:19 AM
Also if you want stop this go control panel - bluetooth devices and delete them from this folder.Otherwise it should you pass drivers from phone or other device to your computer.
Oct 07, 2010 - 08:35 AM
Dec 05, 2010 - 08:47 PM
can't find it any where tried most links from above list any help with any thing diffrent??
Mar 07, 2011 - 10:49 PM
I suppose I need a driver, but I didn't have any Bluetooth searching my computer
Do you know where I can fixed it, if that's the problem?
Mar 08, 2011 - 01:24 AM
Apr 14, 2011 - 06:37 AM
Apr 21, 2011 - 10:15 PM
Jun 09, 2011 - 10:48 PM
Jun 18, 2011 - 04:36 AM
Jul 26, 2011 - 05:00 AM
Jul 28, 2011 - 10:32 PM
Nov 20, 2011 - 01:54 PM
Dec 19, 2011 - 04:06 AM
Find the Bluetooth peripheral device drivers with Windows Update is relatively easy, although not infallible. Windows Update updates your system with updates issued by Microsoft and hardware upgrades of many manufacturers. If Microsoft does not have a copy of the latest drivers, it will not be able to deliver to you. On the other hand, it is easy to do and worth trying. Just go to Control Panel> System and Security> Windows Update and click "Check for Update" button. Alternatively, you can go to Control Panel> Device Manager and use it to check if the Bluetooth peripheral drivers to a specific device. In this case, you should find the device listed, double click, click the Driver tab, click Update Driver, and then let Windows search its database for the appropriate drivers.
Jan 25, 2012 - 11:42 PM
Mar 07, 2011 - 01:37 AM
Feb 09, 2011 - 11:46 PM
Feb 09, 2011 - 12:02 PM
1) go to start and search for run.
2) open "run" then type fsquirt
3) then choose send files ....
Feb 09, 2011 - 11:32 AM
Jan 27, 2011 - 04:08 AM
Look at post #41 at http://discussions.europe.nokia.com/t5/Connectivity/Vista-was-unable-to-install
Jan 12, 2011 - 01:06 AM
May 08, 2010 - 02:01 AM
Apr 22, 2010 - 11:15 PM
Apr 01, 2010 - 08:23 PM
Mar 20, 2010 - 03:31 AM
1. Turn on your bluetooth device
2. Right click the bluetooth device icon in the sistem tray
3. Choose / click "Show bluetooth devices"
4. There will be some list of devices you ever paired with (like your phone, other laptop, etc).
5. Just remove all of the list.
And the warning like "Bluetooth Peripheral Device Driver can't be found) won't show up again.
I have try this solution and works fine..
Mar 15, 2010 - 02:14 PM
i installed this and got it fixed:
yours is probably different.
1. download this and install (for any windows 32bit and 64bit):
2. after installing, there will be sounds like your are plugging in something, wait until it's finished.
3. reboot your pc/laptop.
4. if there are still some bluetooth peripheral devices that dont have drivers installed yet, try to switch off then on the bluetooth.
Mar 02, 2010 - 12:25 PM
just go to device manager select generic bluetooth adapter under bluetooth radios then driver tab then roll back driver
Feb 27, 2010 - 07:06 PM
Apr 08, 2009 - 04:15 AM
This is shabbir here. I have HP Pavilion dv2000 series notebook. I am unable to add Nokia N73 phone to bluetooth connection. Bluetooth Peripheral device driver didn't find in system. How to get bluetooth peripheral device driver?
Feb 25, 2009 - 03:20 PM
Dec 27, 2007 - 01:17 AM
May I ask u if u also used the second adress or should I download another driver from the first adress how did u solve your problem?
Apr 14, 2012 - 03:28 AM
for more details please visit
May 26, 2012 - 04:03 AM
May 27, 2012 - 07:45 PM